We all know we should eat healthy foods and get regular exercise. Not doing so could lead to a lifetime of illness and disease. But with access to so much information about how to be healthy, it’s hard to know what to believe. That’s where Tampa Family Health Centers comes in. Our registered dietician team will conduct an assessment of your health history and habits and create a program that is fit for you. Call us today.
- A healthy heart – Regular physical activity and a healthy diet can lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels and can reduce the risk of illnesses such as type 2 diabetes or heart disease.
- Strong bones – Exercise, combined with fat-free or low-fat dairy products and other foods rich in calcium, is necessary to build strong, healthy bones and can help slow the bone loss associated with getting older.
- A sense of well-being – Being in good shape can give you more energy, reduce anxiety and depression, improve self-esteem, and help you better manage stress.
- A good social life – Staying active is a great way to have fun, make new friends, and spend quality time with family.
- Looking and feeling better – You look better when you’re in shape and eating right. Staying active helps you tone muscles and improve your posture. Both moving more and eating healthy are important to maintaining a healthy weight.
-The Office of the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition
- Diabetes (noninsulin, insulin, gestational)
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Renal Disease
- Gastrointestional disorders (GERD, IBS, Crohn’s,etc.)
- Food allergies and food intolerances
- Over or undernourished
4620 North 22nd Street
Tampa, FL 33610
To make an appointment, call 813-397-5300