Children experience rapid growth that requires a special approach to meet their health needs. Our team at Tampa Family Health Centers is equipped to address the unique steps your child takes into and beyond puberty. From physical care to emotional support, we can create a plan that keeps your child happy and healthy for many years. Make an appointment for your child today.
- Start the day with a healthy breakfast. It refuels your body and gives you energy for the day.
- Try to get between 30 and 60 minutes of physical activity every day. Several 10 to 15 minute sessions of moderate activity each day add up.
- Limit TV, computer and video game time to a total of one to two hours per day. Encourage physical activity instead.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Choose water, low-fat or nonfat milk and low calorie beverages.
- 7814 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa FL 33614
- 3901 S. Westshore Blvd., Tampa FL 33611
- 1502 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa, FL 33612
- 6216 E. Sligh Ave., Tampa, FL 33617
- 302 W. Fletcher Ave., Tampa, FL 33612
- 8108 N. Nebraska Ave., Tampa, FL 33604
- 4620 N. 22nd St., Tampa, FL 33610
- 7602 Causeway Blvd., Tampa, FL 33619
- 5611 Sheldon Rd., Tampa, FL 33615
To make an appointment, call 813-397-5300